Thursday, August 19, 2010

China cell phone and branded cell phone


China is the country that export the most fake cell phones. Last year, I brought a new mobile phone from China then I went to China. I remember that I brought a fake I-phone. The feature was look like the branded cell phone but the function in the mobile was made me crazy. It was slower than real I-Phone and there are many stupid functions. After that, I promised to myself that I will use only a real mobile phone. But how do we distinguish?

First, They make the moblie phones that is same features but the priceis lower that the market price. Secondly the part of the mobile phone chip, Branded mobile phones use a different chips that is specific to each model. But, fake mobile phones usually use same chips with other version of mobile phones. This are some infromation form my experience.

Last week, I went to China and I saw alot of fake mobile phone in China mobile market. It has many types such as Blackberry, I-phone and Nokia. I also saw new brands of Chinese mobile phones such as Strawberry, Blueberry and I-berry. However, outside features are the same as the branded mobile phones.

In Thailand, there are alot of fake mobile phone from China and copy some features from the branded mobile phones. So, when you have to buy a new mobile phone be sure that it is branded mobile phone.

http://www.china-mobile-phone.com/

Blueberry!

No comments:

Post a Comment