Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Extinct Fruit [ Papaya ]



As you know the fruit have a lot of vitamins and fiber. Vitamins help us healty and fiber help about digest system. One of fruit that I like is papaya. Papaya has many amount of vitamin C. Papaya has a low price. It is easy to planting and to find everybody can buy it from many areas.

The fruit can be extinct like animals. Some of fruit is already extinct. The text that I just read told me Coco papaya is already be an extinct fruit and I just know Khaek Dam papaya will be extinct. The first reason that Khaeak Dam papaya will be extinct is holland papaya replacing it. Now Holland papaya is sold in supermarkets because it is easy to grow in the farm. The next reason is Khaek Dam papaya is not interested to the people because Holland papaya is delicious that Khaek Dam papaya.


Some of the information I got it from http://www.bangkokpost.com/leisure/restaurant
serving-the-papaya

No comments:

Post a Comment