Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Extreme Sport


I found this news from Bangkok Post news. It calls Kiteboard because it looks like a kite with a board. After I read this news I think I have to visiting the club of kiteboard. I want to play this sport. First competition is in Thailand. This sport is now promoted a lot by the people in the club do kiteboard. The competition occured in Prachuap Khiri Khan's Pran Buri area. It has more than 100 people come from around the world visiting this event. After the competition man named Y-beat win men's freestyle and course-racing categories. It is occur in Prachuap Khiri Khan's Pran Buri area because in has strong wind, beautiful beach, and friendly people.

Kiteboard or kitesurfing is a basic of surfing sport using wind and board to play. It has 2 important equipments that are kite and bar. Player ride the board with has a large kite. This board control by using player hand. I think it gives good experience and feeling. This sport lesson is about 2,000 baht/hour I think it is too expensive for me.

This sport not limits player age. I was very wonder that the youngest age of player is only 8 years old and the oldest age is 71 years old. The oldest player is competition this event with his grandson. I think I will go to play at least one time.

No comments:

Post a Comment